by Neve Gordon and Yinon Cohen
The United Nations General Assembly recognised Palestine as a "non-member state". But it may very well be that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has already missed the boat. With the help of graphic designer, Michal Vexler, we have created an infogram to illustrate and explain how demographic changes within the West Bank obstruct the possibility of the two-state solution. The numbers suggest that Abbas' bid to the United Nations was too little, too late.
Afraid of Romney? Fed up with Obama? Have I got a candidate for you! Introducing Obamney. He’s got something to please both the Lilly-livered Liberals and the America First Conservatives. He’s the corporate approved candidate who will keep Wall Street and the Military/Industrial Complex on track for the next four years.
Page 1 of 2
Most Read News
- UN agency criticises #Israel for razing Palestinian home
- US troops heading to Middle East to train #Syria rebels
- Iraqi-Kurds urge coalition to expand fight against #ISIL
- Egyptian student killed ahead of uprising anniversary
- #Egypt court orders retrial of 152 Brotherhood members
- Journalist covering prosecutor's death flees Argentina