Haaretz reported yesterday that an Israeli man was “arrested on Friday for allegedly running an organ trafficking network in the Ukraine”.
According to the report, the network operated for over three years and recruited donors via the internet. Most of the donors were young women who agreed to sell a kidney for $10,000.
The organs were sold to Israelis for $200,000 and more. Ukrainian police estimated that the network made a gross sum of $40 million.
This year we learned about some extensive Israeli organ harvesting and trafficking, a New York rabbis running an organ trafficking network. This week we read about Israeli body organ dealers in Ukraine.
Someone should take the challenge and explain to us all why is it that ever so often we learn about Israelis and Rabbis buying and selling human organs.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Protests after Anaheim policeman drags teen, fires gun
- UN decries Israel's West Bank demolition order
- New earth-like exoplanets discovery 'best bet' for life
- Philippine court orders arrest of senator Leila de Lima
- Amnesty: Toxic fear mongering pushing back human rights
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally
- Ukraine accuses pro-Russia rebels of breaking truce
- Ukraine truce renewed at Munich security conference
- 'Donetsk People's Republic' seeks sense of nationhood
- Avdiivka civilians caught in crossfire as clashes rage
- Civilians killed as eastern Ukraine violence flares up
- NATO calls on Russia to stop violence in Ukraine
|Liaquat Ali Khan|