Have we really disengaged from Gaza? A new animated film released by Gisha challenges the commonly held belief that Israel no longer exercises control over Gaza and does not bear responsibility for what goes on there. The opening of the Rafah Crossing is a welcome improvement in Gaza residents' access to the outside world. However, it does not detract from Israel's obligation to allow regular travel between Gaza and the West Bank. The Palestinian territory shares a single economy, a single education system, a single healthcare system and countless familial, cultural and social ties.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Turkey building new tomb of Suleyman Shah inside #Syria
- Activists say 90 Christians abducted by ISIL in #Syria
- UN envoy heads to #Syria in bid to contain fighting
- North Korea 'bans marathon runners over #Ebola fears'
- #Egypt minister 'recorded discussing protest crackdown'
- US-led air strikes on #Syria ISIL targets 'kill 1,600'