Have we really disengaged from Gaza? A new animated film released by Gisha challenges the commonly held belief that Israel no longer exercises control over Gaza and does not bear responsibility for what goes on there. The opening of the Rafah Crossing is a welcome improvement in Gaza residents' access to the outside world. However, it does not detract from Israel's obligation to allow regular travel between Gaza and the West Bank. The Palestinian territory shares a single economy, a single education system, a single healthcare system and countless familial, cultural and social ties.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Syria using chlorine gas to attack town, activists say
- US electric car pioneer #Tesla unveils 'home battery'
- Gunmen killed outside US exhibition on Islam's prophet
- Deaths as Yemeni rebels fire rockets into Saudi Arabia
- Israel's Ethiopian Jews rally against police brutality
- #Burundi policemen killed in grenade attack