Have we really disengaged from Gaza? A new animated film released by Gisha challenges the commonly held belief that Israel no longer exercises control over Gaza and does not bear responsibility for what goes on there. The opening of the Rafah Crossing is a welcome improvement in Gaza residents' access to the outside world. However, it does not detract from Israel's obligation to allow regular travel between Gaza and the West Bank. The Palestinian territory shares a single economy, a single education system, a single healthcare system and countless familial, cultural and social ties.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies
- Yemen: '26 killed' by coalition air strike in Hodeidah
- Venezuela: No recall vote for Nicolas Maduro in 2016
- State of emergency declared in Charlotte after protests
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Iraq: Security forces recapture Shirqat from ISIL
Who Is Your Choice for President?