Psychologist Jonathan Haidt studies the five moral values that form the basis of our political choices, whether we're left, right or center. In this eye-opening talk, he pinpoints the moral values that liberals and conservatives tend to honor most.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Somali jet suspect 'checked in on Turkish Airlines'
- Tunisia completes barrier along Libya border
- Al-Qaeda claims kidnap of Australians in Burkina Faso
- Congo to probe alleged sex abuse by peacekeeers in CAR
- Algeria adopts landmark constitutional reforms
- Australian released by al-Qaeda says husband is alive