Psychologist Jonathan Haidt studies the five moral values that form the basis of our political choices, whether we're left, right or center. In this eye-opening talk, he pinpoints the moral values that liberals and conservatives tend to honor most.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies
- Abubakar Shekau appears alive in new Boko haram video
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Zimbabwe castigates Botswana leader over Mugabe comment
- Gun-and-bomb attacks on Iraqi security forces kill 11
Who Is Your Choice for President?