Psychologist Jonathan Haidt studies the five moral values that form the basis of our political choices, whether we're left, right or center. In this eye-opening talk, he pinpoints the moral values that liberals and conservatives tend to honor most.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Munich shooting: 10 killed in shopping centre attack
- Munich attack: Shooter's motive 'completely unclear'
- US election: Democrats' leaked emails cause DNC crisis
- Powerful blasts kill at least 80 in Kabul protest
- Turkey in shake-up of security forces after failed coup
- South Sudan opposition replaces missing leader Machar
|Liaquat Ali Khan|