by Anthony Lawson
The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.
It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest—by those sworn to protect it—as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Syria: Turkish incursion is 'flagrant aggression'
- Gazans flee floods caused by Israel's dams opening
- ISIL-linked group claims #Iran embassy attack in #Libya
- Deadly car bombing hits Assad's ancestral hometown
- #Turkey launches rescue operation inside #Syria
- #Turkey building new tomb of Suleyman Shah inside #Syria