by Anthony Lawson
The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.
It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest—by those sworn to protect it—as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- NATO chief: No plans for combat troops in Libya
- Dozens injured as protesters storm Baghdad's Green Zone
- Paris attacks suspect refuses to speak at hearing
- Iraqis mourn protesters shot dead in Baghdad Green Zone
- EgyptAir plane 'did not swerve' before crash
- G7 promises aggressive action on 'financing terrorism