by Anthony Lawson
The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.
It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest—by those sworn to protect it—as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- At least ten killed in car bombs at two Baghdad hotels
- Sepp Blatter wins fifth term as #FIFA president
- US says anthrax shipments wider than previously thought
- Yemenis report lack of access to social media sites
- #ISIL launches offensive against Syria's Hasakeh
- #Nepal schools reopen after devastating earthquakes