by Anthony Lawson
The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.
It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest—by those sworn to protect it—as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Israel kills Palestinian woman in occupied West Bank
- South African court blocks Jacob Zuma corruption appeal
- Pope Francis calls on Armenia and Turkey to reconcile
- Germany's Merkel urges caution in UK's exit from EU
- Brexit worse on GBP than 2008 financial crisis
- First vessel passes through expanded Panama Canal
|William John Cox|