by Anthony Lawson
The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.
It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest—by those sworn to protect it—as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Fight for Mosul rages as Iraqi forces push on
- Al-Shabab attack on Somali city leaves several dead
- Syria's war: Lausanne meeting fails to break deadlock
- Yemen conflict: UN announces 72-hour ceasefire
- Trump refuses to say he will accept election result
- Erdogan: We have a historical responsibility in Iraq
Who Is Your Choice for President?