'Machine of Israel' is the name of the following cartoon. The short clip is openly critical of Israeli politics but it is also critical of Israel as a whole. The organisation behind the clip left a short note on youtube. It says in Hebrew “rather than (politicians) changing chairs, let’s change the system.”
Israelis are unhappy with the ‘Israeli impersonal oppressive reality’. But for some reason, they fail to grasp where the real problem is. They complain about the system but they are yet to admit or even realise what their ‘system’ is all about.
Israel defines itself as the ‘Jewish State’ and as such, it regards itself as the state of the ‘chosen’. The Israeli system is fuelled by ‘choseness’ because ‘choseness’ is the true pragmatic meaning of the Jewish State and Zionism. If Israel wants to ‘change its system’ it must first drift away from tribalism, chauvinism and supremacy. It may as well be possible but once it happens, Israel wouldn’t be the Jewish State anymore.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Trump declares media 'the enemy of the American people'
- Social media mocks Trump for making up Sweden attack
- Ukraine truce renewed at Munich security conference
- French police search Marine Le Pen's party headquarters
- China to suspend coal imports from North Korea
- Kurds pledge to fight Turkey to retain Syria's Manbij
|Liaquat Ali Khan|