In an interview Wednesday with Newshour Senior Correspondent Jeffrey Brown, GOP presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachman, R-Minn., attacked rival Newt Gingrich’s policies on illegal immigration for being less conservative than the rest of the GOP field.
“He has said that we should make the 11 million illegal workers that are in this country legal,” Bachman said. “And he probably has the most liberal position on illegal immigration of any of the candidates in the race.”
In Wednesday’s interview, Bachman also discussed her choice of language on the campaign trail, what the U.S. should do with enemy combatants and criticized the Obama administration for its handling of the Solyndra loan guarantee.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Indiana governor sued over bid to block refugees
- #Gambia bans female genital mutilation
- Thai military court charges Bangkok blast suspects
- US coalition strikes in Syria 'killed 250 civilians'
- #Israel to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins
- Muslim forced off plane as US anti-Islam rhetoric rises
|William T. Hathaway|
|William A. Cook|