Iran is warning the West it will retaliate against the European Union's oil embargo. The threat comes as talk of a possible Israeli attack on Iran again heats up.
An earlier Washington Post report said US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta believed that there is a strong likelihood Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Jill Stein changes strategy in Pennsylvania recount
- Army advances in Aleppo as Russia blocks UN truce plan
- US colleges move to protect undocumented students
- Libyan forces claim control of ISIL stronghold of Sirte
- Austria's Norbert Hofer defeated in presidential race
- Suspected Russian warplanes bomb Idlib, dozens killed
Should US President-elect Donald Trump's opponents be protesting against the election result?