Don't we have enough wars that we're fighting in the United States? Do we need another war? Did I miss something that we somehow ran out of wars? ask US Congressman Dennis Kucinich.
We cannot pretend that the United States is in a position where we can, or have the right, or have the money, to rule the world.
We have enough time taking care of things back here at home, where we have 50 million people without healthcare, 40 million people who are out of work, millions of people who are losing their homes, and we're going to tell the Iranians how to run their country! Are you kidding me!
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Syria's war: Astana peace talks 'set for January 23'
- Exclusive: Israel lobby infiltrates UK student movement
- Syria rebels deny deal with government on water supply
- Trump's secretary of state pick faces confirmation
- AU fails to persuade Yahya Jammeh to step down
- Donald Trump blasts US intel for 'fake' Russia dossier
|Allen L. Jasson|