Israel has refused to permit Noam Chomsky, the linguist and icon of the American left, to enter the occupied West Bank from Jordan. Some argue that Chomsky, an 81-year-old professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, could pose a risk to Israel. Norman Finkelstein says that Israel has been exposed to the world during the Gaza conflict and now feels threatened.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Democrats invite immigrants to Trump's Congress speech
- Donald Trump calls for 'renewal of American spirit'
- White House reacts to killing of Srinivas Kuchibhotla
- Srinivas Kuchibhotla: Wife questioned safety in US
- 'White Helmets' bags Oscar on politically charged night
- Kim Jong-nam 'died about 20 minutes after VX poisoning'
|Timothy V. Gatto|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|