Israel has refused to permit Noam Chomsky, the linguist and icon of the American left, to enter the occupied West Bank from Jordan. Some argue that Chomsky, an 81-year-old professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, could pose a risk to Israel. Norman Finkelstein says that Israel has been exposed to the world during the Gaza conflict and now feels threatened.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Abubakar Shekau appears alive in new Boko haram video
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Zimbabwe castigates Botswana leader over Mugabe comment
- Gun-and-bomb attacks on Iraqi security forces kill 11
Who Is Your Choice for President?