Israel has refused to permit Noam Chomsky, the linguist and icon of the American left, to enter the occupied West Bank from Jordan. Some argue that Chomsky, an 81-year-old professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, could pose a risk to Israel. Norman Finkelstein says that Israel has been exposed to the world during the Gaza conflict and now feels threatened.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Indiana governor sued over bid to block refugees
- Refugees sew lips in Greece-Macedonia border protest
- #Gambia bans female genital mutilation
- #Israel draft law allows jail for Palestinians aged 12
- Thai military court charges Bangkok blast suspects
- US coalition strikes in Syria 'killed 250 civilians'
|William T. Hathaway|
|William A. Cook|