He went out to play with his friends and was abducted by strangers who beat him and later he was forced to sign a confession. He was then sent to an adult prison. Mohammad (14 years old at the time) was playing with friends on a hill near his village (Biddu, near Ramallah) on 4 February 2008 when he was suddenly apprehended by four men dressed in civilian clothes.
The men grabbed Mohammad knocking him to the ground; they struck him several times on the head with a gun whilst his face was sprayed with tear gas. The men then blindfolded him and tied his hands and feet with plastic cuffs before throwing him into the back of a vehicle. Mohammad was interrogated in the absence of a lawyer, deceived into signing a confession to throwing stones, and imprisoned in Israel for four-and-a-half months.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- Germany: Ansbach bomber 'pledged allegiance to ISIL'
- Obama says Clinton most qualified to be next president
- France: Priest killed in ISIL-linked attack on church
- Turkey shuts scores of media outlets, sacks generals
- Hillary Clinton accepts nomination to run for president
|Liaquat Ali Khan|