By MWC News
A US federal judge has ruled that intelligence agencies may suppress information about torture tapes, memos and nearly any other intelligence gathering measures, even if they are illegal.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Deadly attack hits American University campus in Kabul
- Italy earthquake: Rescuers race to find survivors
- Somalia: Al-Shabab gunmen attack beach restaurant
- Powerful quake hits central Italy, hundreds dead
- Syria: Government forces take Daraya after evacuation
- Syria: Turkish-backed rebels 'seize' Jarablus from ISIL
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!