By MWC News
A US federal judge has ruled that intelligence agencies may suppress information about torture tapes, memos and nearly any other intelligence gathering measures, even if they are illegal.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Twin suicide bomb blast rocks northern #Cameroon village
- #Russia to halt visa-free agreement for visiting Turks
- Six children drown as refugee boats sink off #Turkey
- EU reaches $3bn deal with #Turkey to curb refugee crisis
- #Belgium charges man for 'terrorist attack' involvement
- Unrest erupts as #Macedonia erects fence on Greek border
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
|Timothy V. Gatto|