By MWC News
A US federal judge has ruled that intelligence agencies may suppress information about torture tapes, memos and nearly any other intelligence gathering measures, even if they are illegal.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Turkey building new tomb of Suleyman Shah inside #Syria
- Activists say 90 Christians abducted by ISIL in #Syria
- UN envoy heads to #Syria in bid to contain fighting
- US-led air strikes on #Syria ISIL targets 'kill 1,600'
- North Korea 'bans marathon runners over #Ebola fears'
- #Egypt minister 'recorded discussing protest crackdown'
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!