Emily Henochowicz, is a twenty-one-year-old American art student who lost her eye in May after being shot in the face by an Israeli tear gas canister at a protest against Israel's attack on the Gaza flotilla that left nine people dead. "I'm not ashamed of the fact that I lost my eye. I'm proud of who I am. I believed in the cause, and that's why I came to that demonstration on that day," Henochowicz says. "I'm not going to be the same person that I was before this happened."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Democrats invite immigrants to Trump's Congress speech
- Donald Trump calls for 'renewal of American spirit'
- White House reacts to killing of Srinivas Kuchibhotla
- Srinivas Kuchibhotla: Wife questioned safety in US
- 'White Helmets' bags Oscar on politically charged night
- Kim Jong-nam 'died about 20 minutes after VX poisoning'
|Timothy V. Gatto|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|