Emily Henochowicz, is a twenty-one-year-old American art student who lost her eye in May after being shot in the face by an Israeli tear gas canister at a protest against Israel's attack on the Gaza flotilla that left nine people dead. "I'm not ashamed of the fact that I lost my eye. I'm proud of who I am. I believed in the cause, and that's why I came to that demonstration on that day," Henochowicz says. "I'm not going to be the same person that I was before this happened."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo
- European police arrest 18 over $350m tax-fraud scheme
- Iraq turns down Turkey's help in battle for Mosul
- Telecom firm AT&T to buy Time Warner for $85bn
- Al-Shabab seizes Somali town after peacekeeper pullout
- Hackers cripple US internet in wide-scale cyber attack
Who Is Your Choice for President?