Emily Henochowicz, is a twenty-one-year-old American art student who lost her eye in May after being shot in the face by an Israeli tear gas canister at a protest against Israel's attack on the Gaza flotilla that left nine people dead. "I'm not ashamed of the fact that I lost my eye. I'm proud of who I am. I believed in the cause, and that's why I came to that demonstration on that day," Henochowicz says. "I'm not going to be the same person that I was before this happened."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- North Korea leader 'to visit Russia'
- UK probe hears claim Russian ex-spy poisoned twice
- Rights group: Israeli bombing of #Gaza homes was policy
- Two Israeli soldiers killed in #Hezbollah missile attack
- Ex-CIA agent convicted over #Iran nuclear plan leaks
- #Israel 'receives message of restraint' from #Hezbollah