Emily Henochowicz, is a twenty-one-year-old American art student who lost her eye in May after being shot in the face by an Israeli tear gas canister at a protest against Israel's attack on the Gaza flotilla that left nine people dead. "I'm not ashamed of the fact that I lost my eye. I'm proud of who I am. I believed in the cause, and that's why I came to that demonstration on that day," Henochowicz says. "I'm not going to be the same person that I was before this happened."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- Germany: Ansbach bomber 'pledged allegiance to ISIL'
- Obama says Clinton most qualified to be next president
- France: Priest killed in ISIL-linked attack on church
- Turkey shuts scores of media outlets, sacks generals
- Hillary Clinton accepts nomination to run for president
|Liaquat Ali Khan|