Emily Henochowicz, is a twenty-one-year-old American art student who lost her eye in May after being shot in the face by an Israeli tear gas canister at a protest against Israel's attack on the Gaza flotilla that left nine people dead. "I'm not ashamed of the fact that I lost my eye. I'm proud of who I am. I believed in the cause, and that's why I came to that demonstration on that day," Henochowicz says. "I'm not going to be the same person that I was before this happened."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Abubakar Shekau appears alive in new Boko haram video
- Deadly air strikes hit two Aleppo hospitals
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Aleppo civilians pay the price as bombardment continues
- India to ratify climate accord on Gandhi's birthday
Who Is Your Choice for President?
|Timothy V. Gatto|