Emily Henochowicz, is a twenty-one-year-old American art student who lost her eye in May after being shot in the face by an Israeli tear gas canister at a protest against Israel's attack on the Gaza flotilla that left nine people dead. "I'm not ashamed of the fact that I lost my eye. I'm proud of who I am. I believed in the cause, and that's why I came to that demonstration on that day," Henochowicz says. "I'm not going to be the same person that I was before this happened."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Earth Day - Be more environmentally friendly
- At least 14 killed in Manizales landslide
- Taliban fighters attack Afghan army base, 'killing 140'
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Ghana's inspiring businesswoman
- Experts gather in Germany to debate space debris threat
- Syrian envoy slams US airfield attack 'message sending'
|Allen L. Jasson|
|William John Cox|