Files declassified in America have revealed covert public relations and lobbying activities of Israel in the U.S. The National Archive made the documents public following a Senate investigation. They suggest Israel has been trying to shape media coverage of issues it regards as important. You can download the files from the web-site of the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern policy. And we can cross to Washington now and talk to Grant F. Smith who is a director at that Institute.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- US election: Democrats' leaked emails cause DNC crisis
- Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- Germany: Ansbach bomber 'pledged allegiance to ISIL'
- France: Priest killed in ISIL-linked attack on church
- Obama says Clinton most qualified to be next president
- Syria civil war: Air strikes hit Aleppo hospitals
|Liaquat Ali Khan|