The world has changed after September 11th. Its changed because were no longer safe.
These words were used by the George W. Bush, elected President of the United States in 2000, to dictate the political direction for the 21st Century.
Whereas Americans launch attacks relatively quickly, first on Afghanistan and later on Iraq, using falsified evidence, doubts about the official version of the events of September 11th grows. The speculations that surfaced on the internet directly after the attacks were considered to be just wild conspiracy theories until this now. Yet the circumstantial evidence and even the substantial evidence itself paints a clear picture. The responsibility for the terrible attacks seems to lie not with Islamic Terrorists but with several high-ranking members of the military and administration of the U.S. Government. This documentary focuses on the inconsistencies in the official version of the events as well as on the evidence which has been suppressed regarding September 11th. In addition, it answers the questions of why we still know nothing about it to this day and why we are being deceived also in european countries.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Trump: I will accept election result if I win
- Fight for Mosul rages as Iraqi forces push on
- Brazil: Eduardo Cunha arrested over alleged corruption
- Egypt: Senior military official shot dead in Cairo
- US elections: Trump and Clinton to spar in final debate
- Syria: Aleppo attack 'pause' ridiculed by rebels
Who Is Your Choice for President?