By MWC News
Israeli lawmaker David Rotem has introduced legislation demanding that all citizens of Israel swear loyalty to the state. PM Benjamin Netanyahu insisted those who take the oath pledge loyalty to "the state of the Jewish people."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Yemen: '26 killed' by coalition air strike in Hodeidah
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies
- Venezuela: No recall vote for Nicolas Maduro in 2016
- Iraq: Security forces recapture Shirqat from ISIL
- State of emergency declared in Charlotte after protests
- Syria: Strikes pound Aleppo as UN resumes aid delivery
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
Who Is Your Choice for President?