By MWC News
Israeli lawmaker David Rotem has introduced legislation demanding that all citizens of Israel swear loyalty to the state. PM Benjamin Netanyahu insisted those who take the oath pledge loyalty to "the state of the Jewish people."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Israel kills Palestinian woman in occupied West Bank
- South African court blocks Jacob Zuma corruption appeal
- Germany's Merkel urges caution in UK's exit from EU
- Pope Francis calls on Armenia and Turkey to reconcile
- Brexit worse on GBP than 2008 financial crisis
- First vessel passes through expanded Panama Canal
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
|William John Cox|