By MWC News
Israeli lawmaker David Rotem has introduced legislation demanding that all citizens of Israel swear loyalty to the state. PM Benjamin Netanyahu insisted those who take the oath pledge loyalty to "the state of the Jewish people."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- US election: Democrats' leaked emails cause DNC crisis
- Munich attack: Shooter's motive 'completely unclear'
- Powerful blasts kill at least 80 in Kabul protest
- South Sudan opposition replaces missing leader Machar
- Turkey in shake-up of security forces after failed coup
- Germany: Ansbach bomber 'pledged allegiance to ISIL'
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
|Liaquat Ali Khan|