By MWC News
Israeli lawmaker David Rotem has introduced legislation demanding that all citizens of Israel swear loyalty to the state. PM Benjamin Netanyahu insisted those who take the oath pledge loyalty to "the state of the Jewish people."
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- MSF: Nigeria air strike on refugee camp kills dozens
- Adama Barrow sworn in as Gambia's president in Senegal
- Duterte: No one can stop me from declaring martial law
- Amazon's Mahatma Gandhi flip-flops prompt anger
- Suicide attack kills dozens at army base in Mali's Gao
- Syria's war: Rebel groups to attend Astana peace talks
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
|Allen L. Jasson|