The United States citizens have the right to speak freely, only if it does not have an effect on the status quo. Since the 1960's where there were authentic social movements, there has been a loss in the demonstration movement. Recently, there have been many instances where people or activists who disagree are being quieted by US law enforcement.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Deadly air strikes hit two Aleppo hospitals
- Abubakar Shekau appears alive in new Boko haram video
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Aleppo civilians pay the price as bombardment continues
- India to ratify climate accord on Gandhi's birthday
Who Is Your Choice for President?
|Timothy V. Gatto|