WikiLeaks has given the mainstream media yet another opportunity to vilify Iran. A typical headline, from the New York Times was: "Around the world distress over Iran." And, ironically, it is true, but not in the way the headline writer meant. Around the world there is distress over Iran, distress at the way it is being cast in the role of the Evil Doer, when all but the most ignorant observers realise that it is nuclear-armed Apartheid Israel that is the real threat to world peace, not Iran.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- UK probe hears claim Russian ex-spy poisoned twice
- Rights group: Israeli bombing of #Gaza homes was policy
- North Korea leader 'to visit Russia'
- Ex-CIA agent convicted over #Iran nuclear plan leaks
- Two Israeli soldiers killed in #Hezbollah missile attack
- #Israel 'receives message of restraint' from #Hezbollah