WikiLeaks has given the mainstream media yet another opportunity to vilify Iran. A typical headline, from the New York Times was: "Around the world distress over Iran." And, ironically, it is true, but not in the way the headline writer meant. Around the world there is distress over Iran, distress at the way it is being cast in the role of the Evil Doer, when all but the most ignorant observers realise that it is nuclear-armed Apartheid Israel that is the real threat to world peace, not Iran.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Kerry to discuss #Iran nuclear deal with #Egypt and #Qatar
- Several dead in #Turkey in attacks blamed on PKK group
- Pastor 'admits bid to build Christian state in N Korea'
- UK restricts dissident Chinese artist's visa request
- Iraqis vent anger over power cuts and corruption
- #Israel authorises force-feeding of prisoners