Egyptian opposition leader, Mohamed Elbaradei, has arrived in Cairo against a backdrop of escalating government protests.
Antigovernment protests are expected to escalate on friday 28 january 2011 when millions gather at mosques for prayers.
Ramzy Baroud, an author and journalist in seattle says that Elbaradei's return could be part of a contingency plan to oversee the post mubarak era.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Iraqi Kurds’ protests over economic crisis turn violent
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian youth in Jerusalem
- Syrian forces make gains under #Russian air cover
- Netanyahu: No quick fix to 'wave of terror'
- Tear gas and water cannons fired at Lebanese protesters
- US to overhaul #Syria rebel training programme
|William T. Hathaway|
|Timothy V. Gatto|
|William John Cox|