Egyptian opposition leader, Mohamed Elbaradei, has arrived in Cairo against a backdrop of escalating government protests.
Antigovernment protests are expected to escalate on friday 28 january 2011 when millions gather at mosques for prayers.
Ramzy Baroud, an author and journalist in seattle says that Elbaradei's return could be part of a contingency plan to oversee the post mubarak era.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Turkish reporters get two years in prison for blasphemy
- Bulgarian town bans women from wearing full-face veils
- US election: Trump and Clinton win in Northeast poll
- Dozens killed in wave of air strikes in Syria’s Aleppo
- France charges Salah Abdeslam for Paris attacks
- French protesters clash with police over new labour law
|William T. Hathaway|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|