Several images have been covered over, about one minute into the video, because they were cited as being 'disturbing', after the original video was uploaded, on February 6, 2010. The images of burnt children are certainly disturbing, but not nearly as disturbing as the lack of censure for those who were responsible for burning them.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Two UK journalists working for $VICE detained in #Turkey
- Al Jazeera journalists back in Cairo jail after verdict
- Video of celebrity #Iraq fighter slicing body goes viral
- Clashes force 5,000 to flee after beheading in CAR
- French writers held for 'bid to blackmail #Morocco king'
- #India village council orders rapes of two sisters
|William deB. Mills|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|