Several images have been covered over, about one minute into the video, because they were cited as being 'disturbing', after the original video was uploaded, on February 6, 2010. The images of burnt children are certainly disturbing, but not nearly as disturbing as the lack of censure for those who were responsible for burning them.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Democrats invite immigrants to Trump's Congress speech
- Donald Trump calls for 'renewal of American spirit'
- White House reacts to killing of Srinivas Kuchibhotla
- Srinivas Kuchibhotla: Wife questioned safety in US
- 'White Helmets' bags Oscar on politically charged night
- Kim Jong-nam 'died about 20 minutes after VX poisoning'
|Timothy V. Gatto|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|