AIPAC Policy Conference 2010
The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community's preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 6000 community and student activists from all 50 states, and more than half of the Senate, a third of the House of Representatives and countless Israeli and American policymakers and thought leaders.
Over three jam-packed days, Policy Conference participants choose from hundreds of informative sessions and participate in the pro-Israel community's largest and most important advocacy day.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Deadly air strikes hit two Aleppo hospitals
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Syria's war: US-Russia talks 'on verge of ending'
- Aleppo civilians pay the price as bombardment continues
- Alfred Olango: US police kill mentally ill black man
- Saudi Aramco eyes $334bn investment by 2025
Who Is Your Choice for President?
|Timothy V. Gatto|