AIPAC Policy Conference 2010
The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community's preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 6000 community and student activists from all 50 states, and more than half of the Senate, a third of the House of Representatives and countless Israeli and American policymakers and thought leaders.
Over three jam-packed days, Policy Conference participants choose from hundreds of informative sessions and participate in the pro-Israel community's largest and most important advocacy day.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Philippines army and rebel clashes leaves dozens dead
- US Homeland Security shutdown averted for one week
- #Iraq launches offensive to to retake Tikrit from ISIL
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow
- Rebels in Syria's Aleppo reject UN truce plan
- #Egypt sentences four Brotherhood members to death
|William T. Hathaway|