AIPAC Policy Conference 2010
The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community's preeminent annual gathering. The event attracts more than 6000 community and student activists from all 50 states, and more than half of the Senate, a third of the House of Representatives and countless Israeli and American policymakers and thought leaders.
Over three jam-packed days, Policy Conference participants choose from hundreds of informative sessions and participate in the pro-Israel community's largest and most important advocacy day.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Top court approves Russia's ban from Rio Paralympics
- Deadly attack hits American University campus in Kabul
- Turkey backtracks on 'child suicide bomber' statement
- Hundreds protest over murder of trans woman in Istanbul
- Flights cancelled as Typhoon Mindulle nears Japan
- Italy earthquake: Rescuers race to find survivors