By MWC News
We have every right to speak out against these crimes and not to be censored and we have the right to be angry that our lives are continually being put at risk because of the US government policy of aiding and abetting Israel .
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Westminster attack: Death toll rises to five
- London police: Eight arrests over Westminster attack
- Trump administration to host first anti-ISIL meeting
- Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny detained in Moscow rally
- UK report: Some Gulenists involved in Turkish coup
- James Jackson charged with murdering Timothy Caughman
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!