By MWC News
We have every right to speak out against these crimes and not to be censored and we have the right to be angry that our lives are continually being put at risk because of the US government policy of aiding and abetting Israel .
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Jill Stein changes strategy in Pennsylvania recount
- Army advances in Aleppo as Russia blocks UN truce plan
- US colleges move to protect undocumented students
- Libyan forces claim control of ISIL stronghold of Sirte
- Austria's Norbert Hofer defeated in presidential race
- Suspected Russian warplanes bomb Idlib, dozens killed
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
Should US President-elect Donald Trump's opponents be protesting against the election result?