By MWC News
We have every right to speak out against these crimes and not to be censored and we have the right to be angry that our lives are continually being put at risk because of the US government policy of aiding and abetting Israel .
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Finland: Tens of thousands march in anti-racism rallies
- Call for emergency UN meet amid regime assault in Syria
- Abubakar Shekau appears alive in new Boko haram video
- Zimbabwe castigates Botswana leader over Mugabe comment
- Missing Mexico students: Case unresolved two years on
- Gun-and-bomb attacks on Iraqi security forces kill 11
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
Who Is Your Choice for President?