MWC News Submission Policy
We receive many more submissions than we can publish, so we can only respond to those that interest us. We are a small not for profit organization and cannot pay for submissions. We reject any submissions that are hateful, racist, or that encourage illegal actions.
Following are MWC’s rules and policies for publishing articles.
1. You have to be registered in order to submit articles and to use the members’ blog.
2. Articles must be well-written, balanced, articulate, factual, and succinct.
3. If the headline exceeds 6 words, use a subtitle. Use a title that gives readers an idea about your article. Use innovative titles.
4. Use plain unformatted text. Do not press the return/enter key after each sentence; only at the end of the paragraph.
5. Limit submission to a maximum 1000 words.
6. Do not shout. Using all capital letters is shouting. Be courteous, do not be insulting.
7. Links must not exceed three, whether active or non active.
8. If you are writing about your personal experience, use our blog section or send a letter to the editor at: http://mwcnews.net/contact.html
9. Be involved in ongoing discussions and reader’s feedback to your articles and promote your own content.
10. Proofread your submission in advance for accuracy.
11. After publication, we do not remove articles at the author’s request. The removal of articles is at the sole discretion of the editorial board.
12. By submitting an article, you give us non-exclusive right to publish it in any format we wish.
13. We reserve the right to edit or modify any submissions that we publish.