At least 1,600 buildings destroyed and more than 80,000 people forced to flee Fort McMurray as fire sweeps through it.
Senator tasked with reviewing president's impeachment process recommends she be trial for breaking budget laws.
Massive blaze sweeps through oil sands region and prompts biggest evacuation in the history of Alberta state.
The killing of al-Qaeda chief has had very little effect on the War on Terror, says veteran US investigative journalist.
Path clear for controversial billionaire as main rival Ted Cruz bows out of race for US presidential nomination.
Court orders 72-hour shutdown of messaging service but reasons remain unknown due to legal secrecy in an ongoing case.
US spy agency marks fifth anniversary of al-Qaeda chief's assassination by posting timeline of operation on Twitter.
Supporters mourn Roman Catholic priest imprisoned for burning draft files in protest against Vietnam war.
Immigrants from Latin America want to get US citizenship now to avoid potential barriers imposed in the future.
Page 6 of 19
Most Read News
- Official inquiry faults Clinton for private email use
- Syria: '100,000 trapped' near Turkey as ISIL advances
- Zimbabwe's 'million-man march' for Mugabe fizzles
- UN seeks Syria aid access as civilians risk starvation
- Avi Gabbay quits Israeli government in protest
- China official attacks Tsai Ing-wen for being unmarried