Authorities revise cause of the blast at a market concluding it was an accident not an attack as first reported.
Adoption agency accused of selling at least 17 children to foreign couples in eastern state and sending them abroad.
Move follows constitutional changes made after a tightly-managed referendum last year that introduced vice presidency.
At least six killed in blasts in town of Charsadda as suicide bombers attempt to enter court premises.
Five arrested military intelligence officers are suspected of killing prominent anti-establishment newspaper editor.
Trucks carrying perishable goods unable to cross over after Pakistan closed two crossings in the wake of terror attacks.
Two border crossings with Afghanistan closed and at least 39 'terrorists' killed after attack at Sehwan shrine kills 88.
Military's claim follows deadliest attack in more than two years in country, targeting Sufis in Sehwan Sharif in Sindh.
At least 75 dead, including children and women, as ISIL claims blast at Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine in Sindh province.
Page 1 of 8
Most Read News
- Protests after Anaheim policeman drags teen, fires gun
- UN decries Israel's West Bank demolition order
- New earth-like exoplanets discovery 'best bet' for life
- Philippine court orders arrest of senator Leila de Lima
- Amnesty: Toxic fear mongering pushing back human rights
- Calls for calm ahead of anti-migrant Pretoria rally
|Liaquat Ali Khan|