Medics in Yemen barely have tools to tend to physical wounds of Yemeni children, let alone psychological ones.
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal says his pledge is modelled on The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in the US.
Security official says troops loyal to ex-president Saleh allowed prisoners to escape amid clashes in prison in Taiz.
Iran's FM says he is returning to Vienna "to get a final deal" as differences remain between world powers and Tehran.
Monitor says ISIL killed two women and their husbands in Syria's Deir Ezzor province after they sought health remedies.
General Babaker Zebari, who has been in the job for a decade, retires as PM Abbadi acknowledges military's failures.
ISIL group claims responsibility for the bomb attack near military hospital in Sanaa that leaves 28 dead.
President to name square where at least 800 Brotherhood supporters were killed by army in 2013 after state prosecutor.
Israel expels Moncef Marzouki and an EU parliament member after they took part in a flotilla trying to break blockade.
Page 4 of 23
Most Read News
- #Tunisian president says country 'in a state of war'
- US 'spied on Brazilian president and her top officials'
- #Philippines charges owners of sunken ferry with murder
- #Yemen battle rages as air strikes intensify in Sanaa
- #Greece overwhelmingly rejects bailout terms
- Kurdish fighters advance on ISIL-held Raqqa